WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO TUNE INTO COULD CHANGE THE WAY YOU DO LIFE IN 2018.
Recently, I interviewed my beautiful friend, Melissa Ambrosini to celebrate the launch of her new book, Open Wide.
Open Wide hit stores last week and witnessing all the Instagram snaps of it sitting pretty on shelves in bookstores just makes me beam with joy and pride.
Pride for her and her devotion to bringing this message to life.
Pride for all the readers who will dive into this book, scribbling on pages, wiping away tears, rewriting their personal stories around love, sex and relationships.
And as I was watching this trailer, tears sprung to my eyes. She is such a grounded, embodied example of this incredible message.
Witnessing this woman's life and work deepen and her light brighten is such an honour for me and all who love and appreciate her friendship. We cannot even speculate how many lives will be touched and transformed by this incredible book.
In this interview, Melissa and I speak about:
- Why ‘Open Wide’ is not only the title of her book, but one of her guiding life mantras
- Why Melissa felt it was time to invite her community into a deep dive on love, sex and relationships
- The creative process, and what Melissa struggled with in bringing this book to life (Hint: you cannot write a transformational book without transforming in the process)
- Creating a sex-positive environment in the home (this was my favourite section of the book)
- PLUS: She treats us to a totally delicious guided meditation at the end of our chat
Watch the whole interview here:
PS: All shares with your community are so welcomed and appreciated.
Melissa Ambrosini is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, host of 'The Melissa Ambrosini Show' podcast, a motivational speaker, an entrepreneur and self-love teacher. Named a 'self-help guru' by Elle Magazine, her message — that love is sexy, healthy is liberating, and wealthy isn’t a dirty word — has inspired women across the globe to activate their dreams and live life on their own terms.