Firstly, I bow to you.
Your comments on last week's post? Well, I just couldn't keep up. Thank you so much for meeting me in that sweet space of open-heartedness... I'm forever grateful for this opportunity to serve you through my own learning. Beautiful.
Let's kick off today's message.
The right lessons, at the right time.
That can't be any coincidence, right?
- Just as you feel yourself start to hustle, you may hear folks whispering of 'surrender.'
- When you've had it up to HERE with the state of your health, someone invites you to attend an event that'll change the trajectory of your life.
- You've decided, that actually, you really can push your body beyond it's limits, only to be humbled by an injury that comes with an invitation to slow down (more on this in a future post).
Over this way, in my land, a timely message has landed upon me in terms of elevating anger.
Would I call myself an angry person?
Usually, no. But make no mistake, there is fire in me, and if I'm not present and grounded, my fuse shortens to all but a stub.
Lately, I've been rather stubby.
That's why this message is so on point, and so wonderful, and so seemingly God-given.
I hope it cracks you open to a truth or two in your own life :)
Press play and let's perform some serious Anger Alchemy.
Now, for some resources:
2. Close your eyes and block your right nostril with your thumb and breathe deeply in and out of your left nostril for 26 breaths.
3. You'll find these doTERRA essential oils miraculous.
For calming and grounding: Serenity | Balance | PastTense
For uplifting your mood: Peppermint | Wild Orange | Bergamot
Try diffusing these oils, or adding a drop or two to the palm of your hand, rubbing your hands vigorously and taking in three lonngggg deep breaths (bliss awaits!). Alternatively you could gently rub them into your temples, or beneath your feet :)
You can find these oils at my online store.
4. Stay hydrated. :)
It's beyond a pleasure to be able to share these tools with you. Please never forget the potency of your breath and the remarkable difference that you can create in your life when you decide to set about mastering your mind. Many blog posts in this space will help you do that, so I encourage you to look around if ever you feel stressed, or overwhelmed, or just plain over it.
I'd love to hear from you in the comments! If there's anything that's angering you, try one of the breathing exercises mentioned here and share with us how you feel immediately afterwards, OR, you can simply state, I'm ready to perform Anger Alchemy in this area of my life [...]
Also, if this video resonates, let's spread the message by using the share buttons, below.