A true light in my life – gorgeous Rach from In Spaces Between –has re-launched her stunning, wildly popular, reality-altering eCourse, Bright-Eyed and Blog-Hearted back out into the world.
I’ve coached women for years now, and I can’t tell you how many times discussions of passion and purpose (and the shadow to those – confusion and stuckness) rise up in conversation. Whenever I sense that a client of mine is crying out to express and explore herself and how she can serve in the world, my response is always this: It’s time for you to start a blog.
As I often share, starting a blog five years ago was a momentous decision for me, because each time I showed up to my online space, it allowed me to dig around all the corners of my being, and discover a little more about who I might be, and what I might really be here for.
As I have changed, so has my writing, and as my writing has changed, so has my message. It’s all about exploration and creativity and refinement. It’s a process.
“I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.”
So if you feel it might be time to start playing bigger online (or to make your online debut), to craft a vision and online space that is so uniquely YOU, and to seamlessly allow soulful approaches to combine with strategic thinkin’… well, I’m excited for you, because this course delivers on all of that, and so much more.
I watched Rach build this up from what was once just a seedling in her psyche, and I can tell you that even though I witnessed this gold mine come together, I still – each and every week – truly marvelled at the quality and depth of content as it landed in our inboxes the first round she launched. She nailed it. Expectations – blown out of the water. Attention to detail – as always, smashed to smithereens. And I happen to know she has given this round more than a few facelifts and updates. Make no mistake: BE&BH is a work of art.
What I loved about the content:
- The Facebook community is something else. Watching as the ‘Blog-Hearts’ (as Rach affectionately calls her students) rally around each other’s posts, launches and guest post appearances is truly beautiful. When I started online, I was blogging to crickets, to deaf ears, to… no one. One of the greatest gifts this course gives to its members is that right from the get-go, you’re embraced into a big bear hug of hundreds of women, and that’s what this is all about – reaching people, serving them, inspiring them, unravelling the words in your bones…
- The worksheets are so actionable and results-focused that I almost couldn’t handle it. They are that good. Strap yourself in for some serious www evolution, because this content (and what’s sure to spill out onto the pages of your worksheets) is going to reveal so much about you, about your vision, about why you’re doing this, and most importantly, about where to go next in manifesting the type of space you want to create (and experience).
- In particular, I loved the Planner Bundle, where you can plot your posts, create a social media action plan, and the kick procrastination in the pants.
I reckon you’ll go bananas over:
- Rach debunks the sometimes-awkward process of communicating yourself online. Your About page, media page, twitter description, even your contact information on your Facebook page – she (so elegantly) guides you on how to create authentic, descriptive content, while not for a moment discounting the strategic angle that’s crucial to consider, but so often overlooked, particularly from us gals.
- You’ll dig the lowdown on SEO (search engine optimisation), featuring Shae Baxter.
- The Brand Audit will blow your mind as it did mine.
- Planning Your Media Pitch, because let’s face it, we don’t start blogs because we want to tuck ourselves away and write into white space. We blog to be seen and heard in order to give of ourselves to make a difference.
- And module five – Marketing & Money Making – is beyond valuable. It includes:
+ Incredible worksheets for everything from hiring team members, to budgets, and a case study on our collaborative effort, Spirited. The case study itself includes:
+ How we broke down the book (the creative process).
+ Our launch and marketing plan.
+How we set about revigorating sales long after the launch.
It’s an eight-week experience that will awaken your creativity, loosen up your resistances, and empower you with knowledge and approaches that will support both you and your blog. And if you can’t already tell, I’m a an enthusiastic advocate of it.
That’s why, if you sign up through this link, you’ll also receive my High Vibrations Bonus:
- I’ll ship you a personally signed copy of my book, High: A Party Girl’s Guide to Peace.
- A beautiful chunk of Fluorite – for accentuating focus and creativity
- doTERRA essential oil samples of Wild Orange, Lime & Lemon. Purify the air in your space and uplift your mood — perfect pre-blogging rituals!
To the unfoldment of your beautiful blog,
PS. Rach’s Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted shopping cart closes May 27.
PPS. Need a little taste tester of High? Listen to the introduction right here.
PPPS: Have a beautifully creative girlfriend who might benefit from this transformative program? Share this post with them using the buttons below. (Thank you)
*** I’m a proud affiliate partner to this program and gratefully receive a monetary kickback when you sign up via my link. Full disclosure.